Interested in helping Family & Community Services of Somerset County?
Social Media Assistant/Intern
Family & Community Services of Somerset County is looking for a proactive, driven and creative individual to maintain the organizations online communication efforts. The position would prefer candidates to be looking for an internship for college credit. The role is negotiable to work remotely on occasion.
- Oversee organizations Facebook, Twitter, Website and other online efforts
- Design, create and manage all social media efforts
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s target audiences
- Create, manage and public content
- Monitor, listen and respond to comments and feedback
- Develop and expand all online community outreach efforts through an effective strategy
- Compile analytic reports for management
- Manage and maintain FCSSC quarterly newsletter
- Assist staff members with alternative tasks such as programing, planning, answer phones, greeting guests or helping with payroll
- Completing or completed a BS in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism.
- 1-2 years experience with social media management is preferred
- Knowledge of maintaining an organizations WordPress, Facebook and Twitter is required
- Knowledge of social media tools such as Hootsuite and Buffer is preferred
Please send all inquires and resumes to Rachael Wolensky at Rachael.firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Social Media Assistant/Intern_Last Name.
Questions? Call 732-356-1082 or Fax to (732) 356-6327.