Therapists (2) – Outpatient Mental Health
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides direct clinical services to clients in a nonprofit mental health agency.
- Performs comprehensive assessments to obtain sufficient information to complete Family & Community Services of Somerset County’s (FCSSC) intake and establish treatment goals.
· LCSW, LMFT, or LPC preferred
· Experience working with families and children
· Must be able to work 3 or 4 nights a week Monday-Friday from 4p-9p
· English speaking as well as Bilingual – Spanish therapists needed
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org